Some Questions and Answers with regards to the 50 over 50 Project
If you have any more feel free to leave a comment or contact me for more information.
1. I thought it was a nomination process, is it not?
– No, this is not a free session that you nominate people for. However, you may purchase a session for someone who you think should be photographed. Just be sure to contact me to let me know that this is what you are doing.
2. Why does it cost $249+hst?
– This project is important, however, I cannot ask others to work for free in order to do it. The $249 session fee covers most of the cost of the session itself. What I am offering is worth over $600.
3. I’m not 50, can I buy a session?
– Yes and No.
– If you would like to participate with someone who is over 50, then you may buy a session and be photographed on the SAME DAY as that person or persons. For example.. a group of friends, with your Mom, Grandma, Mom & Grandma.
– You cannot buy a session, just for you at this price, standard session fees would apply.
4. I don’t want to do it until next year, can you hold a spot for me?
– No. Unfortunately this is a first come, first served sort of thing. If you wish to participate you will need to sign up and pay the fee on the webiste as soon as possible. Once the 50 spots are spoken for there will be no more.
– If everyone that has expressed interested signed up, we would already be halfway to the goal!
5. When will I be photographed?
– Booking start in January and go until October. We will pick a date together that works best for you, the earlier you sign up and talk to Anna the best choices of dates you will have.
6. I want to buy it as a gift for someone, do you have gift certificates?
– Yes! Gifting this is so amazing. I have pretty gift cards that you can put under the tree. I can drop them off locally or you can pick them up from me.
7. I don’t use a credit car, can I e-transfer or pay in cash?
– Yes to both. Just send me an email email@example.com or via the form on my website and we can set that up for you.
If you wish to take part in the project and would like to sign up, you can pay for your session using this link and Anna will be in touch to set up your consultation.